Monday, May 3, 2010

Choco Muffin





I'm back to baking again. I haven't done any for some 2 months now. I didn't have the initiative, the inspiration nor a good reason to bake at all.

But yesterday, after talking with the lady next door, I told her that I might bake a cake and send some to her. She said her brother and sister and "mga pamangkin" are coming over. I was told that it was "fiesta" in our barangay.

So I baked a Chocolate Cake recipe but I turned it into muffin cake pans instead. I decorated each muffin piece with simple leaves and pink flower-like decorations, using the plain boiled icing. It turned out quite well. I gave some too
to our newly-transferred neighbor in the other door.

Jinjie quite missed it. She asked for more than a couple of helpings. Len had a couple too.
They did miss my baking. ^_^

(photos by MC)

No comments:

Post a Comment