Yesterday, I thought of baking a different recipe of Banana Cake. It's a little airy though than the previous recipes I used to bake.
But just the same, it is good especially with an added cinnamon on top.
Here's the recipe.
The ingredients are the ff:
- 2 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 2-1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add alternately with bananas to the first mixture, beating hard after each addition.
- Place mixture in a greased cake pan.
- Sprinkle with topping and bake in moderate oven.
- 4 Tbsp. sugar, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, 4 Tbsp. chopped nuts
- Mix together and sprinkle over cake.