Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Unforgettable March Birthday Celebration


My daughter and 11 of her friends (if I'm not mistaken) in Davao City are March birthday celebrants. There was a time that I asked them to celebrate their birthdays together at home. There were 6 of them who came. I prepared some pasta dish, fried chichen , chicken macaroni salad, sandwiches and of course I baked 2 birthday cakes for them.

For the girls, the cake was a Marble Chiffon Delight, with whipped cream, butter and cocoa filling. It was frosted with Buttercream icing and boiled icing for piped decorations.

For the boys, it was a Fudgy Choco Cake, filled also with whipped cream butter and cocoa filling, frosted with Whipped Cream Icing and semi-sweet chocolate cuts for decorations.

With some invited friends that came, they enjoyed the day singing songs accompanied by live piano organ played by one of the celebrants.

It was one unforgettable birthday celebration that my daughter had, celebrating her birthday together with her March-birthday-celebrant friends.

To see a a short video clip of the event, please click me.

1 comment:

  1. Oi..this is nice..nakaka miss ang ganito..sayang wala na mo te Jojie didto..:(

    ReplyDelete